Labels

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Google Forms

I watched the tutorial on using Google Docs Forms that Dr. Krug gave us and tried to understand the process. I was able to access the new Forms folder and create an exam and got it to transfer to a spreadsheet. I also read the blog RPollack wrote on "How to self grade test with Google Docs Spreadsheets."  I have not been able to get the functions to work that Dr. Krug gave us for the self grading portion.  I tried changing the functions portion to work with my form and got an Error in the cell when I applied the function. I think I could get it if I had someone show me personally why we use some of the numbers in the formulas.  I promise I'm not totally inept when it comes to math, but just need practice with this concept.  I will continue to try it, maybe I'll get it soon!!
     According to the Common Core State Standards, students will " present information, findings ans supporting evidence." They can gather information from peers, family, friends, etc. and use that information to make decisions and form conclusions about chosen topics. They will make strategic use of digital media and visual displays of data to help them and those viewing their work understand the data presented. They need to accomplish these tasks to get them ready for their futures in college and with a career. Completion of small projects using the Google Forms with Spreadsheets, will help them to utilize many disciplines.



Link to my Form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cBxPcyeAfD9H-9GmlamNIvKTw5cW67NmrwoA3jKyU7M/edit?usp=sharing





1 comment: